Media & Press Releases
- 03.03.15: Scope It Out 5K Team of the Week!
- 02.28.15: Love Your Butt Movement Grows during National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- 02.19.15: Scope It Out 5K Team of the Week!
- 02.17.15: Largest Colon Cancer Race Marks Ten Years Registration Now Open for 10th Annual Scope It Out Race Annual 5K Run/Walk for Colon Cancer Awareness
- 02.11.15: Scope It Out 5K Team of the Week!
- 01.28.15: Scope It Out 5K Team of the Week!
- 01.16.15: Never Too Young – Lower the Screening Age for Colorectal Cancer
- 01.14.15: Scope It Out 5K Team of the Week!
- 10.23.14: We’re Running Colon Cancer Out of Town! 3rd Annual Scope It Out 5K to be held Saturday, November 1st, 2014
- 10.22.14: Scope It Out 5K Team of the Week
- 10.17.14: Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation Expands Scope It Out Race to Salt Lake City
- 10.06.14: NFL Players Association Plays Host to Chris4Life’s Annual Gridiron Tailgate Charity Event
- 09.24.14: Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation Returns to the Steel City for the Second Annual Scope It Out 5K Registration Now Open for October 12th Race
- 09.17.14: Scope It Out 5K Team of the Week
- 09.16.14: ‘Beyond The Limits’ To Crush Colon Cancer 2014 Theme for 4th Annual Blue Hope Bash A Gala Event Highlighting Colon Cancer Advocacy and Awareness
- 09.09.14: The 2014 event brings two organizations together in the city of Chicago to increase awareness of the nation’s No. 2 cancer killer: colon cancer.
- 09.04.14: Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation Expands Scope It Out Race to Denver Registration Now Open for October 4th Race
- 09.03.14: Team Gear Your Rear is the Team of the Week for Scope It Out 5K races
- 08.06.14: Team Cookie is the Team of the Week for Scope It Out 5K races
- 07.30.14: Team Kearhoppalong is the Team of the Week for Scope It Out 5K races
- 07.29.14: Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation Expands Scope It Out Race to Madison
- 07.23.14: Team Lisa's Butt Kickers are the Team of the Week
- 06.02.14: Bachelor Host Chris Harrison to Host Casino Night in Hollywood to Raise Colon Cancer Awareness
- 05.29.14: Chris4Life Receives Three Industry Awards For Advocacy in Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- 05.22.14: An Evening of Fun, Fashion, and ‘Fabulous’ Returns for Colon Cancer Awareness 4th Annual Erica Paul “Fabulous” Event
- 03.22.14: March 22, 2014 Lynch Syndrome Awareness Day
- 03.07.14: Local Chefs Duel Out Colon Friendly Cuisines
- 02.28.14: Chris4Life Reveals New Edition of Popular Love Your Butt Campaign for National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- 02.19.14: Pittsburgh Residents Bake Hundreds of Cookies for Colon Cancer 4th Annual “Cookies 4 Chris”
- 02.10.14: Registration Now Open for 9th Annual Scope It Out Race Annual 5K Run/Walk for Colon Cancer Awareness
- 10.10.13: Chris4Life Announces Strategic Alliance with National Online Support Community COLONTOWN
- 10.07.13: Hundreds Ready to “Love Their Butt” in Support of Colon Cancer Awareness
- 10.02.13: 3rd Annual Chris4Life Blue Hope Bash Returns October 17th
- 09.12.13: New Move + New Look for Chris4Life
- 07.17.13: Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation Expands Scope It Out 5K Run/Walk to Pittsburgh
- 07.08.13: Reality Series Star To Host Reality Casino Night in Honor of Father
- 07.02.13: Chris4Life has partnered with Medivizor
- 05.02.13: Chris4Life To Host Gridiron Event - Honoring Prominent DC Attorney
- 03.21.13: Pittsburgh Residents Ready to Mix, Bake, & Taste for Colon Cancer 3rd Annual “Cookies 4 Chris” Event Set for April 14, 2013
- 03.15.13: Celebrities & Hollywood Notables Ready to ‘Love Their Butt’ for Colon Cancer Awareness
- 03.13.13: Thousands Ready to “Love Their Butt” in Support of Colon Cancer Awareness at 8th Annual Scope It Out 5K Run/Walk Race
- 02.28.13: Chris4Life Wants People to ‘Love Their Butt’ During National Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- 01.25.13: Runners Prepared to Scope It Out for Colon Cancer Awareness
- 11.07.12: 1st Annual Scope It Out Detroit 5K - A Major Success
- 10.30.12: Second Annual Blue Hope Bash Presents Awards, Raises the Bar, & Offers Hope
- 10.30.12: Blue Hope Bash To Cull Energy for Colorectal Cancer Cure: “Drill, Baby, Drill”
- 10.29.12: Hundreds Ready to Run This Weekend to Crush Colon Cancer - Scope It Out 5K Detroit
- 10.29.12: The Chris4Life Blue Hope Bash WTOP Bob Madigan piece
- 10.29.12: The Chris4Life Blue Hope Bash write up in Bisnow
- 10.02.12: 2nd Annual Chris4Life Blue Hope Bash Set for October 25th
- 09.28.12: Chris4Life Scope It Out 5K run/walk benefits colon cancer research while honoring victims
- 09.25.12: Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation Expands Scope it Out 5K Run/Walk to Detroit Registration Now Open for November 3rd Race
- 07.31.12: Chris4Life Launches Resource DVD and a completely redesigned website
- 05.30.12: Chris4Life Kicks Off Summer with a Bit of 'Fabulous'
- 03.19.12: Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation Gets Baking for a Cure
- 03.14.12: National Colon Cancer Organizations Team Up To Host a 'Crushing' Rally on Capitol Hill
- 03.05.12: TV Personalities & Reality Stars Go Blue and Get Sexy in Honor of National Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- 03.01.12: March Goes Blue for National Colon Cancer Awareness Month
Are you at Risk For Colorectal Cancer?
- 2nd leading cause of cancer deaths for men and women combined
- Colonoscopies not only discover cancer, but can also stop cancer
- 50% of Americans still do not get colonoscopy reimbursement
- Colon cancer research is still vastly under-funded
Events in Your Neighborhood
Spring in “Blue” Fashion/Fundraiser Hosted by Elie Tahari
McLean, VA 22102
Join Chris4Life at the Elie Tahari store for a Special Evening benefiting ... Read More »
Team Pamela's Punch Scope It Out 5K Fundraiser
Join Team Pamela's Punch for a Scope It Out 5K Fundraiser Read More »
Dr. Andrew Kennedy and Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
Join COLONTOWN/Chris4Life for a live Virtual RoundTable with Dr. Andrew ... Read More »
Host an Event in your Neighborhood
Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with Colorectal Cancer? Are you looking to make a difference in the fight against this disease? If so please join Chris4Life in hosting an event in your neighborhood.