DATABLUE Clinical Trials Database
Patients and caregivers are increasingly looking for clinical trial information for themselves and their loved ones. As a direct result of demand from patient community members, Chris4Life and the Smart Patients team have built a user-friendly trial search engine. Chris4Life is working with Smart Patients to create a colorectal cancer specific version of this resource of the highest quality. Take a moment and check out this incredible one-of-a-kind resource!
One of the most important features of the database is its ability to connect patients and caregivers that are going through a specific trial. The database creates a pathway for conversations that have never been possible before. Because the database will be updated on a continual basis, patients don’t have to worry about being too late for consideration or missing important deadlines. We are making this as worry free for patients and caregivers as we can.
Please also note that the June 4th, 2015 launch is version 1.0. We will be working on different modules over the coming months to create the following advances:
1. Adding a place for patients and caregivers to search by geographic area.
2. Creating a user friendly definition center to help patients and caregivers navigate the site.
3. Use crowd sourcing to improve the accuracy of content and keep it even more up to date.
At any point in your journey should there be an issue or questions please call our clinical trial help line at
Behind the scenes of the making of the video DATABLUE
Are you at Risk For Colorectal Cancer?
- 2nd leading cause of cancer deaths for men and women combined
- Colonoscopies not only discover cancer, but can also stop cancer
- 50% of Americans still do not get colonoscopy reimbursement
- Colon cancer research is still vastly under-funded
Events in Your Neighborhood
11th Annual Scope It Out 5K Run/Walk Washington, DC
The 11th Annual Scope It Out 5K Washington DC on March 20, 2016 at 9:00am Read More »
6th Annual Cookies4Chris
Join Chris4Life for The 6th Annual Cookies4Chris Luncheon & Vendor Show Read More »